The Most Comprehensive Lacrosse Training Program Ever Created
Top Lacrosse Pros show you how to Improve and play in College
Read on only if you're ready to work hard...
Read some reviews by top lacrosse professionals…
I pride myself on working hard. My work ethic was one of the main reasons I was successful at Syracuse and it’s how I continue to excel in the MLL. If you’re willing to work hard, then the BTB Players Manual is for you. It’s the top lacrosse training program, and it’ll show you all the best lacrosse drills you need to play in college. I guarantee if you follow it, you’ll become a top player.- Steven Brooks - 1st Team All-American and Midfielder of the Year at Syracuse and current MLL All-Star
Hard work has defined my career. That’s the only way I was able to play at Georgetown, play in the MLL, and make the USA World Team. I can honestly say if I had followed the BTB Players Manual when I was in high school, I would have been been an even better player. The BTB Players Manual breaks everything down for you. There is absolutely no guessing on what to train. It’s quite simple, just follow it.- Scott Urick - College Coach, Former MLL All Star and World Team Member, and College All-American
Dear Lacrosse Player,
If your lacrosse goals include playing in college and becoming a top player, then the BTB Players Manual is the best way for you to get there.
The BTB Players Manual is a proven lacrosse training program used by four of the best Major League Lacrosse players.
Kyle Dixon, Michael Kimmel, Barney Ehrman, and Danny Glading exclusively follow the BTB Players Manual, and they’ll show you the entire program step-by-step.
The BTB Players Manual is a series of six online videos all laid out in progressive order (accompanied by a comprehensive training guide and workout calendar). There’s also an awesome bonus (four more videos) that we’ve included as well.
This program allows you to reach your lacrosse goals without needlessly spending on other traditional forms of training.
The traditional ways to get better at lacrosse include: taking private lessons, searching Youtube for lacrosse videos, attending instructional camps, and/or joining a club team.
These are all proven ways to get better…(most skilled lacrosse players do at least one of them.)
Believe me, it’s great if you’re already doing some of this.
Keep at it.
However, you are probably looking for something more to help you get better.
Well, look no further…start following Kyle, Michael, Barney and Danny.
Afterall, they just won their second consecutive MLL Championship this past August with Chesapeake Bayhawks. All four of them played at top Division I schools as well.
These guys are legit.
Incorporate the BTB Players Manual workouts into your current training.
And…if you’re not currently training at all…that’s ok. Just follow the BTB Players Manual from start to finish. It’s that simple.
The BTB Players Manual offers:
- Step-by-step instructions to develop top lacrosse skills.
- Affordable training by top professionals and coaches.
- A comprehensive training program laid out for you on a weekly basis.
Why it’s the Best?
- It’s been tested by four of the top professionals in the game.
- It consists of online videos that you can work around your schedule. It’s lacrosse training On-Demand!
- Developed by top lacrosse coaches in the game who have a combined 20 years of college coaching experience.
Let’s take a closer look at the resumes of Kyle, Michael, Barney and Danny…
The BTB Players Manual Professionals
NCAA Midfielder of the Year
2x All-American at UVA
2x NCAA National Champion
3x MLL All-Star
Kyle Dixon “Velocity with Accuracy”
Kyle is hands down one of the top midfielders in the game. He currently plays for the Chesapeake Bayhawks.
He played on the USA World Team in 2010
Kyle won two National Championships at the University of Virginia. In addition, he was a two time All-American and was also a Midfielder of the Year.
Strength: Shot velocity with accuracy.
Kyle has one of the hardest shots in the MLL. He’s consistently among the top players who lead the league in 2-point shots.
Kyle will show you how to become a top shooter by combining velocity with accuracy.
He’ll also give you his personal tips on how he scores goals.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the top midfielders in the game.
5 year pro with Chesapeake
NCAA National Champion in 2007
2x MLL Champion (2010/2012)
Michael Kimmel “Dodger”.
Michael is a top dodger in the game. He plays on the same middie line with Kyle with the Bayhawks. They both scored over 20 points this past season. Michael played at Johns Hopkins where he was a two time All-American and a National Champion.
Strength: Dodging and attacking his defender
He’ll show you how to practice your dodges and how to attack your defender.
In addition, Michael will show you how to perfect your shooting on the run.
A secret…Michael has great speed and strength (but he wasn’t always this way). He’ll show how he trains so you can see these same results.
Kyle and Michael work in tandem in the BTB Players Manual to make sure that you get some of the best midfield position coaching there is.
3 year pro with Chesapeake
2x All-American at Georgetown
Plays Defense and LSM
Barney Ehrmann “Defenseman”
He is one of the most athletic and skilled defensemen in Major League Lacrosse.
Barney was the top defensemen at Georgetown University during his career there. Georgetown is know for producing great defensemen. He possesses unbelievable foot work and stick skills for a player of his size. Barney is 6’6″ and almost 220 lbs.
Strength: Physical condition, footwork and ground ball skills
Barney will show you exactly what he works on to remain so physically conditioned. He will demonstrate all the footwork drills he does on a regular basis. He will also show you how he has become one of the top ground ball specialists in the game.
You’ll learn what Barney tries to do when he defends players like Michael, Kyle, and Danny. You will get in the minds of one of the best defensemen in the game. The secret…he looks for deficiencies and ALWAYS plays certain angles.
If you want want to become a better defensemen, then Barney will show you how to do it.
4 year pro with Chesapeake
3x All-American at UVA
2006 NCAA National Champion
2x MLL Champion (2010/2012)
Danny Glading “Attackman”
Danny retired last year from the Chesapeake Bayhawks and is still regarded as one of the most skilled attackmen to ever play.
Danny had a stellar career at the University of Virginia. He was a three time All-American. He also won a National Championship.
Strength: Dodging from behind the net
Danny can not only get to the net at will, but he can also free his hands to make assists.
Danny will show you the best way to practice your dodges from behind the cage. He will show you how to get to the goal.
He’ll also show you moves that will help you finish your shots once you get to the goal.
In addition, he’ll show you moves that you can make more assists.
If you practice what he shows you, you will become a better and more complete attackmen.
Start Training Exactly How They Do!
The way for you to improve quickly is to start following what these pros do.
Kyle, Mike, Barney, and Danny have had some of the best coaching since the first day they picked up a stick.
This (combined with hard, FOCUSED work) makes them what they are today.
Great coaching helps facilitate the development of players.
The developmental process is streamlined because there is no time wasted practicing the wrong stuff. Good coaching provides immediate and pinpoint feedback which allows players to quickly adapt and improve.
This is exactly what YOU need…YOU need good coaching that is backed and proven by top professionals.
Unfortunately, not all lacrosse players have the luxury of receiving great coaching. On the same hand, some players do get great coaching but are still always looking for new stuff to drill and practice.
The BTB Players Manual satisfies both extremes. Just follow Kyle, Michael, Barney, and Danny. It’s that simple.
Even if you’ve grown up around great coaching, you undoubtedly will pick up more tips from these guys. It’s inevitable.
Kyle, Michael, Barney, and Danny not only know how to work, but they also know exactly what to work on…..
This Is What You’re Going to Get With The BTB Players Manual
Over 5 Hours Of Content (Broken Down Into 6 Videos!)
Video 1: Getting Armed For Battle
Learn The Fundamental Skills That Coaches Want
This videos has a ton of content. It’s well over an hour, and all players should watch it no matter your experience level. This video sets the foundation for all the other videos. After watching, you’ll understand the BTB language, and once you do, it will help you improve quickly.
In This Introductory Online Video You’ll Learn:
- A simple adjustment to your hand positioning that will significantly improve your stick skills.
- Special hip and should rotation that will maximize efficiency and allow you to pass and shoot with better accuracy and velocity. You will become a more confident shoot as a result.
- The essential skill of using your strong and off hand equally well. (Notice we don’t call it a “weak hand” because when you’re done with the BTB Players Manual you won’t have a weak hand!)
- Secret new BTB Players Manual concepts like the “Box It” position, Quad Threat Position (QTP), and the BTB Edge. You will begin to use these secrets to gain an edge on the field.
- How to maximize your time to practice in the smartest way possible. You will improve much quicker than any of your fellow players.
- How to use the skills you’ve learned in other sports so that you don’t have to “re-learn” new concepts for lacrosse. For example, throwing a lacrosse ball is a lot like pitching a baseball. Defending picks in basketball has similar concepts for lacrosse. The similarities go on and on.
- How to cradle with the secret force so your opponent will rarely, if ever, dislodge the ball from you.
- The skill coaches respect above all others…picking up Ground Balls. You’ll learn a simple way to build your physical and mental toughness so that you can pick up every ground ball. Once you use our approach, you’ll become a ground ball machine and start earning more playing time.
- You can’t score if you can’t hold on to the ball…you’ll learn how to hide your stick and hold your “off arm at 90″ so that even the best takeaway players can’t get close to knocking the ball loose.
- Kyle and Michael are some of the best dodging midfielders in the game. They practice certain drills every day during the off-season to stay at the top. They will show you exactly what they practice to be the great dodgers they are.
- All of the techniques and coaching tips are accompanied by drills. You’ll get to reinforce all the new concepts with drills specifically designed to make you remember them AND to simulate real game situations. You won’t forget what you learn if you dedicate yourself to doing the drills.
Video 2: Stick Magician
Improve Your Stickwork In Just 2 Weeks
This is the most important video in the BTB Players Manual.
You have to be able to throw and catch consistently. A lot of players can’t. Watch this video if you want to catch and throw consistently.
Players often focus on the wrong things when practicing. Kyle, Michael, Barney, and Danny pride themselves in having a good stick. It didn’t come overnight. In fact, they practiced their stick skills six days a week for at least 20 minutes a day since they were young.
It doesn’t matter what kind of athlete you are…There Is NO EXCUSE for not having great stick skills.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- TWO different stick workouts that you can do alone or with a partner. You’ll learn exactly how much time it should take and how often you should practice these workouts.
- The same practice schedule that four of the tops professionals in the game have used since they were in the 7th grade. Those that dedicate themselves to these two workouts will become some of the better stick handlers around.
- How to take dead aim every time you throw a lacrosse ball. After all, what’s the point of throwing the lacrosse ball if you have no idea where it’s going to go.
- How to not waste valuable time by chasing after balls. Time is your most precious resource. Don’t waste it.
- How to handle bad passes.
- How to dramatically improve your stick skills in just two weeks!
- Over 35 different ways to practice throwing and catching.
- How to throw and catch at longer distances.
- How to improve your lacrosse vision by practicing your stick skills while moving.
Video 3: Grip It And Rip It
Shoot More Accurately, Score More Goals
Many players just don’t have the right shooting technique. Having the right technique is not as easy.
Kyle, Michael, and Danny will show you the best way to shoot. They make break it down so that it can easily be remembered. You’ll do the EXACT drills that they do so that you acquire the muscle memory to achieve a consistent and repeating shot.
Accuracy, accuracy, accuracy…That’s the key to shooting. Forget trying to have the fastest shot (although Kyle will certainly show you), YOU need to be able to hit your targets.
It’s time to start knowing where your shot is going to end up. Know this and practice it deliberately.
In this video, you learn:
- The best spots to shoot on net. There’s a progression that you need to know. Once you know it, you practice it. Once you practice it enough, you will be able to execute it in games. Once you execute it in games, you’ll score more goals. That’s what it’s all about.
- Understand the traps to avoid when shooting. Too many players focus on the wrong part of the goal. Know your strategy. Follow Kyle, Michael, and Danny. They won’t steer you in the wrong direction. Just tally all of the goals those three guys have scored over their careers.
- Know what changing the plane of your shot means. And more importantly, know how to practice it so that it becomes second nature in games.
- A great and easy method to make sure that your hands and arms are in the right position every time you shoot.
- The differences in types of shots depending on where you are on the field. Once again, knowing the drills to practice both short and longer shots.
Video 4: Win The 1 On 1 Battle From X Behind The Cage
This video has a ton of content. There are drills and tips for both attackmen and defensemen.
When you are dodging from X, you need to know where you want to get to on the field.
This video will spell that out for you. It’s all about getting to the Money Spot. The Money Spot will be explained.
Conversely, when defending behind the cage, you need to have an understanding of what to do. You want to force the attackmen to certain parts of the field. You want to get him away from the goal. You also want to make sure his hands are tied up so that he can’t make easy assists.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Four different moves you can do once you get to the Money Spot. They are all different, and they all can be used to accomplish different things.
- How to use the Set Up Dodge, the Secondary Dodge, and the Finishing Dodge to get to the goal and finish your shots.
- A killer series of drills to progressively do that will make you one of best conditioned dodging attackmen from behind the net.
- The proper position to be in when defending at X.
- Simple defensive terminology that is common in most coaching circles but it often confused. This will be explained so that it becomes second nature.
- Five different footwork drills you can do to make sure you are ready the next time you defend someone at X. We all know it can be lonely back there. After doing these drills, you’ll look forward to playing attackmen behind the cage.
- The best way to practice 1 on 1′s so that it’s competitive and worth while.
Video 5: Strength Punishes
Target Lacrosse Specific Muscles To Make You an Elite Player
Coach Harrison Bernstein is one of the top strength, speed, and conditioning coaches in the country.
Lacrosse players don’t need to be the strongest people on the plant, however, they do need to have the right type of strength gain an advantage.
This video will give you a simple, weekly workout that you can start following today.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- The correct and safe way to do over 20 lacrosse related workouts. Coach Bernstein will point out what you should focus on in each drill to get the best results.
- A 45 minute workout to do three times a week.
- The best way to stretch after your workout in order to avoid injury and allow for muscle growth.
- A concise, weekly plan that will allow you to not think about having to put anything together from scratch. Just follow this program and you will get stronger.
- A comprehensive workout that will target all muscles in your body.
- Common misconceptions that can lead to poor results in the weight room.
- To respect the value of the weight room, AND MORE importantly to start craving to get yourself in there.
Video 6: Speed Kills
Kick in the After Burners and Become Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
You don’t have to be the fastest player on the field. That’s hard to do. Some players are just born with it. Others (probably most of us) aren’t. That’s ok.
What you have to do is this…work each week to get a little faster. If you want to be an elite player, you can’t be happy with your status quo.
With that being said, there are some easy to ways that most players can get faster right away. Like everything, it comes down to technique. YOU NEED TO HAVE THE CORRECT RUNNING FORM.
Coach Bernstein will go over this in great detail in this video. He is going to teach you things that you most likely have never heard before. You need to listen and then follow his coaching.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- The proper form run. You learn where your power comes from.
- You’ll learn what muscles you need to strengthen to get faster.
- How to properly warm-up so that you don’t get hurt before your training sessions and games.
- Several different speed drills to do each week, and more importantly when to do them.
- How to plan your speed training so that you can combine it with your lacrosse training and strength work.
But that’s just the beginning…
The BTB Players Manual comes with four additional bonus videos and one additional bonus training guide. These bonuses are designed to take your game to the highest level possible.
Bonus Video 1: Win The 1 On 1 Battle From Up Top
Video 4 went over winning the 1 on 1 battle from X. To be a complete player you also need to know how to win the 1 on 1 battle from up top (above the net).
No matter what position you play, you will learn something new. It is imperative to know what your opponent is trying to do to you. If you know this, then you can react better.
The best players try to do the same things (generally). Kyle, Michael, Barney, and Danny are some of the best players in the world. You can hear straight from their mouths what they try to do in this video.
This video will give you the tools to get better at the 1 on 1 match-up from up top. Once you can master that, you will get the attention of your coaches.
In this video, you will learn:
- How to dodge from up top. More importantly, you will be able to use the tools taught to you in earlier videos.
- How to identify what the defense is giving you and how to attack those opportunities.
- How to shoot on the run. You will learn the most consistent way to shoot effectively on the run. You will confidence in your new ability because you will have a reliable, consistent shot.
- How to practice dodging the “slide guy” after you beat your primary defender. This is a really advanced move that will really help your game. Michael is one of the best in the world at doing this.
- How to create more space with a direct move if your defender is clogging your hands.
- How to start your dodge on one side of the field and quickly get to the middle of the field for a great shot with only one change of direction move.
- The best ways to defend dodging middies from up top. You will now know exactly where to force them on the field.
- Four defensive drills that will immediately help improve your footwork.
- How Kyle, Michael, and Barney approach their 1 on 1′s from up top. Who better to learn from than these guys?
Bonus Video 2: Condition To The Max
Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life
Some players just run a mile and think their conditioning needs are met. Not true.
If you want to be an elite player (and I assume you do seeing that you’ve read this far), you need to push yourself a little bit more.
Conditioning (like speed training) is pure work. The good news is this…once you gets used to doing the work on a regular basis, you’ll always be used to it.
Bonus Video 2 will show you the best drills you can do in order to get yourself well conditioned.
In this video, you will learn…
- First and foremost, how to get yourself in better shape. That is the bottom line. That needs to be done.
- Conditioning workouts that can be incorporated with your strength training so that you can save time.
- How to grade yourself so that you can understand and quantify what kind of improvement you are making. Most players just do their work and don’t push themselves enough. You have to get accustomed to grading yourself so that you can acknowledge your improvement.
- Three separate conditioning workouts that can be done in a gym, on the field, or on a track. There is no excuse not get these workouts in.
Bonus Video 3: College Recruiting Seminar
Learn The Game Within The Game
You can be doing all the right things with your training, but you still need to watch this video to ensure that your are doing the right things to get yourself recruited.
College lacrosse recruiting is a crazy world.
Coach Rienzo and I have 20 years of combined college coaching. Coach Rienzo was the recruiting coordinator for Georgetown University for a decade.
In this video, I’ll interview Coach Rienzo and ask him all the common recruiting questions that most players have.
In this video, you’ll get…
- 45 minutes of the most honest recruiting feedback from a college coach that you’ll ever get.
- Recruiting tips you can use today to start making yourself more marketable to college coaches.
- A run-down of how the whole process works.
- A list of important dates you need to know in order to make sure you are contacting your “desired” coaches at the right time.
- A game plan for how to organize what type of school you want to attend and play lacrosse at. REMEMBER…you need to pick the school first!
- What things you should ask about when looking into a school’s lacrosse program.
- Additional considerations that you should factor in to make sure you have the full picture.
- The best way to gather information about your desired school. You will learn who to ask and who not to ask.
- The complexities of financial aid and how that is different than scholarships.
- The rules regarding phone calls.
- The three things to always remember when you go through the recruiting process.
Bonus Video 4: Little Things That Make You A Big Time Player
Little Things are a part of the game that not a lot of players concentrate on.
Let me tell you right now…the BEST players focus on the little things ALL THE TIME!
This could be one of the best videos in the BTB Players Manual. There is so much content in this video that you’ll have to watch it twice.
In this video, you’ll learn…
- How to move your feet in order to catch a pass. This will allow you to break free from your defender so that you have room.
- On the same token, you’ll learn how to move your feet in order to throw a pass. This will (again) give you space, especially if your defender is all in your gloves.
- The best (BUT MOST SIMPLE) check in lacrosse! You’ll be shocked and amazed once you hear what we say.
- Some of the basic concepts of sliding properly. This will help you play better team defense.
- What to do with the ball after you pick it up. This is going to sound obvious, but it is so often overlooked.
- One of the top shot fake moves you can use to “juke” your defender and get around him for a shot. Shooters are going to want to start using this right away!
- A great shooting drill to do from the Money Spot.
- Another great drill you can do that ensures you have the proper shooting technique.
Now, because we have just provided a ton of content we realize that you are going to need something to help organize your training. You are also going to need a list of all the drills we provided with all the tips.
Our Final Bonus!
This Bonus will recap everything for you. The Weekly Calendar has all of the workouts for you to do each day. You will be working out Monday through Saturday. Take Sunday off. Just follow what the Calendar says. The Training Guide lists every single fundamental and drill that were reviewed in the BTB Players Manual. It’s basically your glossary so you can reference it. Now, you’ve read this far in the letter. Your next step…start doing the BTB Players Manual.
Bonus 5: The BTB Training Guide AND Workout Calendar
This Bonus will recap everything for you.
The Weekly Calendar has all of the workouts for you to do each day. You will be working out Monday through Saturday.
Take Sunday off.
Just follow what the Calendar says.
The Training Guide lists every single fundamental and drill that were reviewed in the BTB Players Manual. It’s basically your glossary so you can reference it.
Now, you’ve read this far in the letter. Your next step…start doing the BTB Players Manual.
Still Have Questions? Here Are Some We Get…
How do I watch the videos?
Once you purchase the BTB Players Manual, you will be provided a unique username and password so that you can login to our portal. A url address will be provided to access the portal.
Can I watch the videos on multiple computers, tablets, and smart phones?
Yes, you can watch the videos on any device that can access the internet. However, you can only login to one device at a time.
Do I download the videos?
You will be able to download the videos 7 days after you purchase the BTB Players Manual, but you can start watching them immediately through the portal.
What kind of drills are in the BTB Players Manual?
The BTB Players Manual has drills for most aspects of the game. There are drills specifically to work on the lacrosse fundamentals. As you progress through the BTB Players Manual, the drills become more advanced. The BTB Players Manual has both offensive and defensive related drills. The best part about the BTB Players Manual is that the drills are properly organized so that you know exactly when to practice them in order to maximize their usefulness.
What parts of the game does the BTB Players Manual cover?
The BTB Players Manual consists of 10 separate videos. Some topics covered in the BTB Players Manual are the following: lacrosse fundamentals, stick work, shooting, 1 on 1′s from up top and behind, strength training, conditioning, speed, and much more.
The BTB Players Manual does not cover the goalie position, and it does not cover face-off work.
For more common questions…check out our FAQs.
Now You Probably Want to Know…What’s the Cost?
Well first I want to tell you about our money-back guarantee.
We put a lot of time and money into creating a world-class training program for you. We’ve included all the best training tips from over 20 years of coaching college lacrosse…We hired a professional film and editing crew…
And we’re confident you’re going to love the BTB Players Manual.
But just in case you still aren’t sure, I want to make this an absolute no-brainer for you.
Because I know it might be your first time buying lacrosse instruction on the internet. And you might be wondering can I really learn online? Or could this really be as good as it sounds?
So here’s the deal…
Your purchase today comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Try our the program and if you aren’t happy – for any reason at all – just let us know for a full and prompt refund, no questions asked.
There are almost 10 hours of video in the BTB Players Manual. We cover a LOT of ground – in fact far more than we could in 10 hours of private coaching…
Now my private lessons normally go for $80 – so it could easily cost over $800 to get this much live instruction.
But the BTB Players Manual is only a fraction of that.
It can be yours Today for just $67!
That’s less than a single private lesson.
To your lacrosse success,
P.S. Don’t forget about our no-questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee.
Try out the BTB Players Manual and if you don’t absolutely love it, let me know and I’ll give you a full refund!